ArtSeed invites you to an all-day art-making event!Artists of all ages and levels of experience are invited to come together for a 10-hour art-making marathon. Free food, live music, easy parking, prizes, and exhibition possibilities! Proceeds provide project-building and exhibition opportunities for school teachers, artists, and families in need. Suggested donations: $20 adults / $10 children and students. No one turned away for lack of funds.
When: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Where: Tides Converge in the Presidio, parking lot entrance
1016 Torney Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94129. Click for Directions
PresidioGo Shuttle (free) & MUNI lines 28, 30, 43 & 45
Help us brainstorm and plan for this event by joining us on Sundays starting March 3, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Labyrinth Studios, 4301 Geary Boulevard at 7th Avenue, 2nd floor, San Francisco. Fundraising for the event is now ongoing through the online Mightycause site. Learn more on how to be a fundraiser by reading our step-by-step instructions below.
MIGHTYCAUSE FUNDRAISING SITE INSTRUCTIONS
Please have this page available as reference while navigating through the site. Once you have read everything below, click here to go to the Art-a-thon 2019 online fundraiser. Call Gino for any questions 612-978-3511.
Participants can DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION PACKET which includes the following:
1) Art-a-thon flyer: share and post this at work, school, and other places
2) participant waiver form: to be filled out and submitted during the event
3) in-kind letter: help us get in-kind donations like food, gift certificates (used for ticket prizes).
4) fundraising tips: valuable information on how to get sponsors
5) pledge & offline donation sheet: record pledges & offline donations (cash/check) here
How to join the online fundraising team:
1) Join the fundraising team by clicking “Join this event” button.
2) You will be prompted to sign-in. You can use your Facebook or Google accounts to log-in. You can also sign-up directly with Mightycause. It is important to first check the top right corner of the page to see if you are not logged in as someone else.
3) Click “Start a fundraiser” to continue. Please do not create a new team. If asked, returning fundraisers should “create a new campaign” for Art-a-thon 2019 and not use the old one they created in previous years. You also might need to verify your account by checking the email you used to sign-in.
4) Start customizing your fundraising page by adding your own unique title, pictures, and stories to attract sponsors.
5) Do not forget to click the “Publish” button (look for a rocket symbol on the left column) so you can be added to the Art-a-thon 2019 leaderboard.
6) You can now share your personal page by sending the link to your friends, family and potential sponsors.
7) To add your offline donations on Mightycause, go to your personal fundraising page and click on the dollar sign on the left column, choose “donation report.” Find the option to “add offline donations” and add the name of the person and the amount that was donated or pledged. Offline donations include checks and cash donations that were given to the fundraiser in person. It is important to get the donors contact information so we can follow-up and thank them after.
How to do online donations (two ways):
1) On the Art-a-thon 2019 Leaderboard, find the name of the person you want to sponsor and click on it. This will bring you to their personal fundraising page where you can click the “donate” button.
2) Find the “donate now” button on the main page. Clicking it will allow you to search for the name of the person fundraising for Art-a-thon 2019. It is also possible to “donate to the event general fund” if you can’t decide on who to sponsor. We do recommend that you just choose someone from the list as this makes it more exciting and encouraging for the fundraisers.
This event is sponsored by the Sam Mazza Foundation, the Cervin & Gavrich family, and Tony & Caroline Grant. Donations and gifts of time from individuals like you are essential to our success.