It’s not too late to register for the remote or in-person ArtSeed’s Fine Arts Summer Intensive Camp!
ArtSeed Fine Arts Summer Intensive (2nd annual virtual event with hybrid aspects) Weekdays, July 12 – 30, 2021, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. For ten students, ages 6 to 19 years, or for younger students after an interview. Individual portfolio and collaborative project building workshop with teaching artists and adult volunteers who also learn new techniques from guest presenters. Everything culminates in an exhibition. Online and safe in-person (1:1 teacher/student ratio) workshops with drop-offs and pick-ups at ArtSeed’s Presidio WorkSpaces, 1007 General Kennedy Ave., Suites 206 & 210, Tides Converge, and at Hunters Point Shipyard studio 2513, Building 101. All Participants Register Here!
Opening and closing receptions for ArtSeed’s exhibition Online and in the Presidio, New Normal: Learning from the Past to Move Forward Together can be viewed by appointment (call or text: 415-656-9849) in accordance with ArtSeed In-Person Policy (for Covid-19) following San Francisco’s Health Order and Health Order Directive No. 2020-14 (specifically for Programs for Children and Youth). Thursday, September 9, 5–7 p.m., and Saturday, October 9, 3–5 p.m., 2021 (hybrid event). China Brotsky and Seed Galleries, Tides Converge, 1007 General Kennedy Ave., San Francisco. ArtSeed participants and featured artists are also showcased on our website Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery. Online virtual receptions feature musicians as well as the visual arts. To submit your art: Send us a photograph with this completed form after printing. Then mail (P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129) or scan and email both to email@example.com. Call 415-656-9849 to arrange drop-off in the Presidio.
Enter our Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery!
To learn more about Michelle and ArtSeed click here.
ArtSeed’s In Real Life (IRL) Presidio Exhibition will extend into 2021 and can be viewed by appointment (call or text: 415-656-9849) in accordance with
ArtSeed In-Person Policy (for Covid-19) following San Francisco’s Health Order and Health Order Directive No. 2020-14 (specifically for Programs for Children and Youth).
China Brotsky and Seed Galleries at Tides Converge,
1007 General Kennedy Ave., San Francisco.
- Volunteer with ArtSeed
- Apply for private instruction (application form with fee schedule)
- Apply for collaborative art-making (adult students may use this permission form)
- Visit our Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery
- Give us your feedback on ArtSeed programs here
- Follow ArtSeed on Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr
- Support ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project
- Honor a friend or commemorate a milestone: See how in our 2020 Annual Letter
- Subscribe here to receive seasonal ArtSeed Newsletters (infrequent and your info is safe)
- Help ArtSeed reach out to vulnerable artists and families by donating through Network for Good here.
- Submit a Teaching Artist or Presenter’s Packet Guidelines
- Examples of Artist and Presenter’s Packets
- Complete the Fine Arts Summer Intensive Registration Form
- Submit your art for exhibition, send us a photograph with this completed form
Check out ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project
Buy, or pick up some free, art supplies at ArtSeed Shop & Share Project to support ArtSeed’s remote learning programs. These treasures can be obtained by appointment in accordance with ArtSeed In-Person Policy (for Covid-19) following San Francisco’s Health Order and Health Order Directive No. 2020-14 (specifically for Programs for Children and Youth). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Weekly Online Focus Groups (Suspended during Summer Intensive from July 12-30):
- Sunday, 2 – 3 p.m. Art Share / Brainstorming for all ages.
- Tuesday, 2 – 5 p.m. Art Lessons and Online Projects for mature kids and adults.
- Thursday, 2 – 3 p.m. by Appointment Only. Call or text 415-656-9849.
- Friday, 1 – 2 p.m. Veterans’ Art Lab with ArtSeed hosted by the Veteran’s Administration. To register, contact Dan at 415-221-4810 X22839.
To join Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday sessions:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 415-656-9849 to get the link for
Virtual Gatherings, Remote Learning, and Art-making Together!
ArtSeed Contact Information:
Josefa Vaughan, Founding Director 415-656-9849 / email@example.com
Jennifer Spencer, Virtual Office Manager 415-409-1761 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Kuang, Technical Support 415-734-6993 / email@example.com