Thank you to everyone who attended ArtSeed’s Exhibition Opening Reception and made it a success! Special thanks to the musicians, King David, Chili Corder, Jill Brindel, and William Klingelhoffer, as well as Kai and other Tides friends for hosting the event, providing refreshments, and supporting two years of art-making (see pictures above).
ArtSeed’s Art-a-thon will continue through the summer until September 10th, when there will be ArtSeed’s Tides Converge exhibition, “Dream Earth People on Sabbatical” Closing Reception, on Saturday, September 10th from 3-5 pm, so mark your calendars! It will feature new art pieces created throughout the Art-a-thon, as well as ones made during ArtSeed’s upcoming Annual Fine Arts Summer Intensive Camp.
Happy springing into summer!
By popular demand, the Art-a-thon has been extended into ArtSeed’s summer season! You can dedicate your gift to someone (and we can let them know!) by placing their name and/or contact info in the memo section of your check, (payable to ArtSeed, to P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129) Is online giving more your style? Then click the homepage “Donate” icon. Are you using your phone to sponsor someone? Before your transaction, click “View Desktop Version” and then look for the “Special Purpose” prompt. Meanwhile, please enjoy our drawings above: Luned’s loving octopus and dancing dragon plus my rendering of our growing ArtSeed family.
– Grateful Hugs from ArtSeed’s Founder, Josefa Vaughan
Help fundraise and make art supporting ArtSeed’s Summer Camp Season!
Make a difference in the life of an artist, a veteran, or a child.
Donate here or click the icon above.
Checks payable to ArtSeed are also welcome at
P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129.
Working on your planned giving? Let’s make a future together!
ArtSeed is a non-profit tax-exempt fine arts/youth leadership organization under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) and Revenue and Tax Code 27301d. Your charitable contribution to ArtSeed, made without expectation of material benefit, therefore is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Retain this IRS Determination Letter, if needed, for your records.
ArtSeed participants and featured artists are also showcased in the
Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery.
Weekly Focus Groups:
- Saturday, 2 – 4 p.m. In-person Art-a-thon and Peer Mentorships.
- Tuesday, 2 – 4 p.m. In-person mentorships; 4 – 5 p.m. Online Projects, Show-and-Tell, and Art Prompts
- Friday, 1 – 2 p.m. Veterans’ Art Lab with ArtSeed hosted by the Veteran’s Administration. To register, contact Dan at 415-221-4810 X22839.
Other dates and times are possible. Contact email@example.com, or call or text 415-656-9849 to make an appointment for Virtual Gatherings, Remote Learning, and Art-making Together!
Want Further Involvement?
- Volunteer with ArtSeed
- Apply for private instruction (Application Form with Fee Schedule)
- Apply for collaborative art-making (Registration Form for All Ages)
- Visit our Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery
- Give us your feedback on ArtSeed programs here
- Follow ArtSeed on Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr
- Support ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project
- Honor a friend or commemorate a milestone: See how in our 2021 Annual Letter
- Subscribe here to receive seasonal ArtSeed Newsletters (Infrequent and your Info is Safe)
- Help ArtSeed reach out to vulnerable artists and families by donating through Network for Good here.
- Submit a Teaching Artist or Presenter’s Packet Guidelines
- Examples of Artist and Presenter’s Packets
- Submit your art for exhibition, send us a photograph with this completed form
- Apply for ArtSeed’s Youth Council here
- Sign up for ArtSeed’s 2022 Fine Arts Summer Intensive Camp and share the flyer
Forward these URLs to a Friend!
Volunteer with ArtSeed: https://bit.ly/2XL4q5k
Apply for private instruction (Application Form with Fee Schedule): https://bit.ly/2MzHNeM
Apply for collaborative art-making (Registration Form for All Ages): https://bit.ly/39pQOQm
Visit Michelle Vignes Virtual Art Gallery: https://bit.ly/38aEMJl
Give us your feedback on ArtSeed programs here: https://bit.ly/388IhQz
Follow ArtSeed on Facebook: https://bit.ly/3kp9yUm
Follow ArtSeed on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3ztyMrj
Check out photos of the ArtSeed’s activities at ArtSeed’s Flickr page: https://bit.ly/38d4kp4
Support ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project: https://bit.ly/3je6ZoT
Honor a friend or commemorate a milestone: https://bit.ly/3iup4Nw
Subscribe here to receive seasonal ArtSeed Newsletters (Infrequent and your Info is Safe): https://bit.ly/39L4ft7
Help ArtSeed reach out to vulnerable artists and families by donating through Network for Good: https://bit.ly/3gv04WD
Submit a Teaching Artist or Presenter’s Packet (Guidelines): https://bit.ly/3zawHjH
Examples of Artist and Presenter’s Packets: https://bit.ly/3ygWHZg
Exhibition Submission Form: https://bit.ly/2WltAqZ
Apply to Youth Council: https://bit.ly/3w3WV8h
Sign up for ArtSeed’s 2022 Fine Arts Summer Intensive Camp: https://bit.ly/3xjoLyt
Share ArtSeed’s Fine Arts Summer Camp Flyer: https://bit.ly/3xyGOPK
Check out ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project
Sara Kumar, Teaching Artist
Bio: Sara Kumar has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Rice University and an M.A. in Faith and Culture from the University of St. Thomas. She has a passion for the performing arts and served as the managing director and later the artistic director of Shunya Theatre in Houston, TX.
Click here to read more and check out Sara’s packet.