Have a Happy New Year by developing and sharing your creativity and resources supporting 2023 ArtSeed projects including SOTA and Boys & Girls Club outreach, online and in-person mentorships, Art-a-thon, Summer Intensive, Open Studio, drawing hikes, and Presidio Exhibitions. We are all in this together!
Check out our Annual Summary Report, and Letter of Appeal below.
November 11, 2022
Dear ArtSeed Friend,
Kids’ drawings? Riffing on everything from Michelangelo’s Deluge to the preciousness of Bay Area nature? Well, what you see here is just a hint of what transpired during this year’s ArtSeed weekly make-stuff Art-a-thons and Fine Arts Summer Intensive. Such work was showcased during our months-long, just-ended exhibition at San Francisco’s Presidio. We’ve been doing things like this, now, for two-plus decades! Help make all this happen again along with our 2023 one-on-one mentorships connecting young folks with practicing artists. Your support is received with wholehearted gratitude!
16th Annual Interactive Presidio Art-a-thon Exhibition
Dream Earth People on Sabbatical
All of us at ArtSeed send you the biggest hugs ever for helping to make extraordinary things happen for young folks, Veterans, artists, and ArtSeed’s audience. We’ve gathered safely every week, making art together to be celebrated at four public receptions over the course of an evolving and interactive Presidio Exhibition at Tides Converge lasting two and a half years! Art-a-thon supported our most productive Summer Intensive yet! We kept up our online ArtLabs and brought back ArtSeed’s Hunters Point Shipyard Open Studio, culminating in Jessica Nascimento’s eight-month ArtSeed Artist Residency. Applications for ArtSeed’s 2023 volunteer positions with upcoming collaborations with SOTA and Boys & Girls Club or prospective Artist Mentors and Studio Residency Awardees can introduce themselves to us here. There are so many ways that you make a difference! Thank you for your support!
Help fundraise and make art supporting ArtSeed’s Annual Report and Appeal Season!
Make a difference in the life of an artist, a veteran, or a child.
Donate here. Are you using your phone to sponsor someone? Before your transaction, click “View Desktop Version” and then look for the “Special Purpose” prompt.
Checks payable to ArtSeed are also welcome at
P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129.
Working on your planned giving? Let’s make a future together!
ArtSeed is a non-profit tax-exempt fine arts/youth leadership organization under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) and Revenue and Tax Code 27301d. Your charitable contribution to ArtSeed, made without expectation of material benefit, therefore is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Retain this IRS Determination Letter, if needed, for your records.
ArtSeed participants and featured artists are also showcased in the
Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery.
Weekly Focus Groups:
- Saturday, 2 – 4 p.m. In-person Art-a-thon and Mentorships.
- Monday, 3:30 – 5 p.m. In-person Mentorships
- Friday, 1 – 2 p.m. Veterans’ Art Lab with ArtSeed hosted by the Veteran’s Administration. To register, contact Dan at 415-221-4810 X22839.
- Friday, 4 – 5 p.m. Online Projects, Show-and-Tell, and Art Prompts
Other dates and times are possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 415-656-9849 to make an appointment for Virtual Gatherings, Remote Learning, and Art-making Together!
Want Further Involvement?
- Volunteer with ArtSeed (Interested in ArtSeed’s Fine Arts Summer Intensive involvement? Click here!)
- Apply for mentorships or private instruction (Application Form with Fee Schedule)
- Apply for collaborative art-making (Registration Form for All Ages)
- Visit our Michelle Vignes Virtual Gallery
- Give us your feedback on ArtSeed programs here
- Follow ArtSeed on Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr
- Support ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project
- Honor a friend or commemorate a milestone: See how in our 2022 Annual Letter
- Subscribe here to receive seasonal ArtSeed Newsletters (Infrequent and your Info is Safe)
- Help ArtSeed reach out to vulnerable artists and families by donating through Network for Good here.
- Submit a Teaching Artist or Presenter’s Packet Guidelines
- Examples of Artist and Presenter’s Packets
- Submit your art for exhibition, and send us a photograph with this completed form
- Apply for ArtSeed’s Youth Council here
Forward these URLs to a Friend!
Volunteer with ArtSeed: https://bit.ly/2XL4q5k
Apply for mentorships or private instruction (Application Form with Fee Schedule): https://bit.ly/3gSQP5R
Apply for collaborative art-making (Registration Form for All Ages): https://bit.ly/3lcrEx0
Visit Michelle Vignes Virtual Art Gallery: https://bit.ly/38aEMJl
Give us your feedback on ArtSeed programs here: https://bit.ly/388IhQz
Follow ArtSeed on Facebook: https://bit.ly/3kp9yUm
Follow ArtSeed on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3ztyMrj
Check out photos of the ArtSeed’s activities at our Flickr page: https://bit.ly/38d4kp4
Support ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project: https://bit.ly/3je6ZoT
Honor a friend or commemorate a milestone: https://bit.ly/3iup4Nw
Subscribe here to receive seasonal ArtSeed Newsletters (Infrequent and your Info is Safe): https://bit.ly/39L4ft7
Help ArtSeed reach out to vulnerable artists and families by donating through Network for Good: https://bit.ly/3gv04WD
Submit a Teaching Artist or Presenter’s Packet (Guidelines): https://bit.ly/3zawHjH
Examples of Artist and Presenter’s Packets: https://bit.ly/3ygWHZg
Exhibition Submission Form: https://bit.ly/3RglmbJ
Apply to Youth Council: https://bit.ly/3w3WV8h
Check out ArtSeed’s Shop & Share Project