ArtSeed invites you to an all-day art-making event!Artists of all ages and levels of experience are invited to come together for a 10-hour art-making marathon. Free food, live music, easy parking, prizes, and exhibition possibilities! Proceeds provide project-building and exhibition opportunities for school teachers, artists, and families in need. Suggested donations: $20 adults / $10 children and students. No one turned away for lack of funds.
When: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Where: Tides Converge in the Presidio, parking lot entrance
1016 Torney Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94129. Click for Directions
PresidioGo Shuttle (free) & MUNI lines 28, 30, 43 & 45
Help us brainstorm and plan for this event by joining us on Sundays starting March 3, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Labyrinth Studios, 4301 Geary Boulevard at 7th Avenue, 2nd floor, San Francisco.
Participants can DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION PACKET which includes the following:
1) Art-a-thon flyer: share and post this at work, school, and other places
2) participant waiver form: to be filled out and submitted during the event
3) in-kind letter: help us get in-kind donations like food, gift certificates (used for ticket prizes).
4) fundraising tips: valuable information on how to get sponsors
5) pledge & donation sheet: record pledges & donations here and bring to the event
Fundraising for the event is now ongoing. Visit ArtSeed’s online site, Mightycause to see who is on top of the leaderboard based on the total amount of donations received. Learn more on how to be a fundraiser by reading our step-by-step instructions below.
MIGHTYCAUSE FUNDRAISING SITE INSTRUCTIONS
Please have this page available as reference while navigating through the site. Once you have read everything below, click on the “Donate to or Stand up for Art-a-thon” button above to go to the Art-a-thon 2019 online fundraiser. Call Gino for any questions 612-978-3511.
How to join the online fundraising team:
1) Click on the blue “Donate to or Stand up for Art-a-thon” button (above) to go to our Art-a-thon 2019 fundraising site by Mightycause.
2) Join the fundraising team by clicking “Join this event” button.
3) You will be prompted to sign-in. You can use your Facebook or Google accounts to log-in. You can also sign-up directly with Mightycause. It is important to first check the photo on the top right corner of the Mightycause website to confirm you are logged in as YOU and not someone else (especially if you are not on your own computer).
4) Click “Start a fundraiser” to continue. Please do not create a new team. If asked, returning fundraisers should “create a new campaign” for Art-a-thon 2019 and not use the old one they created in previous years. You also might need to verify your account by checking the email you used to sign-in.
5) Start customizing your fundraising page by adding your own unique title, pictures, and stories to attract sponsors. Hover your mouse over the editing tools located on the leftmost column to see ways of customizing your page (page editor), monitor your donations and add offline donations and pledges (donation report), and other settings.
6) Do not forget to click the “Publish” button (look for a rocket symbol on the leftmost column) so you can be added to the Art-a-thon 2019 leaderboard.
7) You can now share your personal page by sending the link to your friends, family and potential sponsors.
8) To add your offline donations on Mightycause, sign-in and go to your personal fundraising page and click on the dollar sign on the left column, choose “donation report.” Find the option to “add offline donations” and add the name of the person and the amount that was donated or pledged. Offline donations include checks and cash donations that were given to the fundraiser in person. It is important to get the donors contact information so we can follow-up and thank them after.
How to do online donations (two ways):
1) Click on the blue “Donate to or Stand up for Art-a-thon” button (above) to go to our Art-a-thon 2019 fundraising site by Mightycause. Check the photo on the top right corner of the page to see if you are not logged in as someone else (especially if you are not on your computer). If you are logged in as someone else, simply log out and proceed.
2) On the Art-a-thon 2019 Leaderboard, find the name of the person you want to sponsor and click on it. This will bring you to their personal fundraising page where you can click the “donate” button.
3) Find the “donate now” button on the main page. Clicking it will allow you to search for the name of the person fundraising for Art-a-thon 2019. It is also possible to “donate to the event general fund” if you can’t decide on who to sponsor. We do recommend that you just choose someone from the list as this makes it more exciting and encouraging for the fundraisers.
This event is sponsored by The Cervin & Gavrich Family, and Tony & Caroline Grant. Donations and gifts of time from individuals like you are essential to our success.