ArtSeed 9th Annual Earth Day Fundraiser
Saturday, April 22, 2017, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thoreau Center in the Presidio, 1012 Torney Ave. SF, CA 94129
Presidio Shuttle (Free) & MUNI lines 28, 30, 41, 43 and 45. Click for directions
All-day art-making, free food, live music.
Easy parking, prizes, and exhibition possibilities!
Proceeds provide mentorship opportunities for families from diverse backgrounds.
Suggested donations: $20 adults / $10 children and students.
No one turned away for lack of funds.
For anyone planning to join us in this whole-day event, please DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION PACKET. This includes a partcipant waiver form which you need to complete and bring to the event, an Art-a-thon flyer, a pledge sheet, and fundraising tips.
The next step is to go to ArtSeed’s fundraising website (Razoo) by clicking on the buttons below. There are different ways you can participate. Below are the step-by-step instructions.
- Register as an art-a-thoner and ask friends and family to sponsor you while you make art as long as you can on April 22.
- Important: We advise you to use a computer or tablet to be able to complete the registration process (some smartphones are not so smart.)
- Click the yellow button below to go to ArtSeed’s fundraising page in Razoo.
- Click the “fundraise” button (you may be asked to sign-in using your Facebook or email). You will then be asked to complete your own fundraiser page which you can customize with pictures, stories and links to social media.
- Click “Publish” to put yourself on the Razoo leaderboard where people can find you and help you by donating on your page.
- You can also support your favorite art-a-thoner by choosing them in the Razoo leaderboard and helping them improve their rank by sponsoring them (on their dedicated page.
- You can use you computer, tablet or smartphone for donating to your art-a-thoner
- Click the yellow button below to go to Razoo.
- Click on your favorite art-a-thoner then click “donate” on his/her page.
- Lastly, you can simply choose to donate directly to ArtSeed by clicking the blue button below then clicking “donate” on the Artseed Mentorship page.
All proceeds provide mentorship opportunities for families from diverse backgrounds.
This event is sponsored by the Gavrich family and Tony and Caroline Grant.
Donations and gifts of time from individuals are essential to our success.