Interested in Board Service or behind-the-scenes volunteering? You can click the button above for the online application (18+ only) or download the PDF version of ArtSeed’s Participant Profile Waiver form.
Interested in ArtSeed’s Fine Arts Summer Intensive involvement? Click here!
Participants under 18 should use the PDF application form so they can have their parents/guardians sign, scan, and send the completed form in an attachment by email to email@example.com, and please Cc firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail it to P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129-0277.
Art-a-thoners, after you send in your Participant Waiver Form, you are done.
The following volunteer requirements are optional for you.
With the Participant Profile Waiver Form, please send the following requirements:
- Resume/Bio (summary paragraph for publicity)/Cover letter.
- Students who want to do an internship with us should provide the necessary school documents with a description of the project, desired opportunities, and expectations.
- Portfolio of your work (links to website, jpegs, or social media sites).
- Please make sure to include two references with phone numbers in the form.
- For Artists: Please provide an Artist Statement. (This could include when you started making art or teaching, what you do, what you’ve learned, and any general comments about your experience with other professional fields or hobbies.)
Thank you for your interest. We will get in touch with you and schedule a meeting as soon as we have received all of the above requirements.
Contact: Josefa Vaughan at 415-656-9849, or email@example.com, and please Cc firstname.lastname@example.org